International cancer treatment facilitation
Whether yourself or a loved one has just received a cancer diagnosis or have been fighting cancer for some time, you may be deciding on the best treatment options for your situation. You may have been waiting for treatment for a while or, maybe your cancer has progressed and you now want to consider different treatment options internationally. Whatever your circumstances, you may not be able to access the treatment you want in your home country and are seeking alternatives elsewhere. Many countries offer standard treatment options for different types of cancer but by looking further afield you may have access to more modern and innovative treatment options with specialists, faster and sooner. OncoloMed can support you in your cancer treatment journey alleviating any added stress you may have by facilitating international treatment every step of the way.
Facilitating Cancer Treatment Abroad with Oncolomed
At Oncolomed, we do all we can to make the process easier for you and your loved ones. We help you find the treatment that is right for you and fully support you in your search for alternative opportunities. We are partnered with a number of well-known, reputable cancer treatment centres across the world that offer treatment including immunotherapy, regional chemotherapy, CyberKnife, NanoKnife, and Proton therapy to more holistic options. We have a large network of specialist oncologists in different clinics who have expertise on different types of cancers to ensure we can find the best treatment and clinic for you. If you are considering alternative options abroad, read on to learn what you should consider and the some of the possible implications.
How can Oncolomed help?
- We help you map your options directly with leading experts in the world
- Our partners are highly competent and offer a range of cancer treatments including immunotherapy, regional
chemotherapy, CyberKnife, NanoKnife, Proton therapy etc
- Our large network of specialists cut across different clinics with specialists in different types of cancer.
- Moreover, we are happy to help you further in your search for alternative opportunities till you find the right treatment for you
- We make sure that the choice of medical centre satisfies a well thought out list of criteria to ensure an individual patient receives optimal treatment and assurance of safety
Treatment and diagnostic options available with Oncolomed
- Nuclear Medicine
- Urooncology Department
- Gynecological Oncology
- General Surgery
- Orthopedic Oncology
- ENT Oncology
- Chest Surgery
- Digestive System Surgery
- Palliative Medicine
- Nutrition and Diet
- Pain Treatment
- Bone Marrow Transplant